Hotel Confectionery is a trading name of Coronation Promotions Ltd, so as such you may see the name Coronation Promotions on any correspondence.
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
– What information Hotel Confectionery may collect about you;
– How Hotel Confectionery will use information we collect about you;
– Whether Hotel Confectionery will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information Hotel Confectionery may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
– Your computers IP address;
– Your worldwide geographical location;
– Your Internet browser details;
– How long you stayed on our site;
– Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and Hotel Confectionery, including name, email address, physical address.
Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Hotel Confectionery, including name and email address
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Hotel Confectionery, including name and email address.
How Hotel Confectionery will use your personal data.
Hotel Confectionery will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
– For website administration purposes, which means that Hotel Confectionery may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for.
– To allow the Hotel Confectionery website to enable any services you are registered with;
– To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the Hotel Confectionery website;
– To allow Hotel Confectionery to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices;
– To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications;
– To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business;
– To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Hotel Confectionery website;
Who Hotel Confectionery may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Hotel Confectionery
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We may use persistent cookies on the Hotel Confectionery website.
We use persistent cookies to allow our website to recognise you every time you visit the Hotel Confectionery website; Persistent cookies reside on your computer until they are either deleted or they reach a specified expiration date.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable
We may also use your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales;
How Hotel Confectionery secure’ s your personal data
Hotel Confectionery takes reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
We will store all personal information on our secure servers.
Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. Any attempt of this sort should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Hotel Confectionery holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.